Thursday, July 3, 2014

#SewDailyWithSewShabby June2014

I have to say - I am so impressed with the talent everyone has shared with our fun little campaign Sew Daily With Sew Shabby!  I wanted to take a minutes and show off some of the awesome photos that were shared!  

 
 

 

 


You all kick major quilting bootay!  I love you all!  Keep rocking it!  

I haven't been able to sew everyday like I wanted to when I had the idea for this campaign.  The idea I decided isn't necessarily sew everyday, just try to commit some time to yourself.  I shoot for a couple times a week or pick a day and make it my day to do what I like... SEW!  

June 2014 Winner


Congrats Raquel Goyen!  
@Colourmehappy88

Here's what you have won! 
1/4 yd cuts of Scrumptious by Moda and 2 awesome patterns by 2 popular designers!  
Enjoy my friend






No comments:

Post a Comment